Online bill pay update
Mount Nittany Health is pleased to offer a new online bill pay system, available exclusively through the patient portal. Featuring an all-new layout and design for a more convenient bill pay experience.
To view or pay any Mount Nittany Health statement online, simply login to the portal and select “Billing”.
Telehealth visits now available
For more information, see mountnittany.org/telehealth.
My Mount Nittany Health Patient Portal
This service is for non-urgent requests. If there is a medical emergency or you need immediate medical assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
My Mount Nittany Health is an online tool that will help you manage your own healthcare experience and be a partner in your healthcare journey.
- Request appointments with your provider online.
- View your health record, including your medications, lab results, and medical history.
- Ask you provider a question.
- Download the app and manage your healthcare from your mobile device.
If you’re a parent, you can also request appointments and view medical records for your children using your own My Mount Nittany Health account.
The Mount Nittany Health technical support team wants you to have the best possible experience with My Mount Nittany Health, so we will be more than happy to address any of your questions or concerns as best we can. You may contact us at any of the following ways:
- Use the Technical Support form on this page.
- Email us at MyMNH@mountnittany.org.
- Contact our support line at 814.231.7103, available Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.