Flu shots available
Mount Nittany Health is pleased to offer drive-thru flu shot clinics for Mount Nittany Physician Group primary care patients. To schedule your flu shot, request an appointment with your primary care provider through the patient portal. Or, call your primary care provider’s office to schedule an appointment (patients can also call 814.278.4600). To learn more, visit mountnittany.org/flu.
Telehealth visits now available
For more information, see mountnittany.org/telehealth.
My Mount Nittany Health Patient Portal
This service is for non-urgent requests. If there is a medical emergency or you need immediate medical assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
My Mount Nittany Health is an online tool that will help you manage your own healthcare experience and be a partner in your healthcare journey.
- Request appointments with your provider online.
- View your health record, including your medications, lab results, and medical history.
- Ask your provider a question.
- Download the app and manage your healthcare from your mobile device.
You can now download the app for free in the App Store for iPhone® and iPad® or Google Play for Android devices. Once downloaded, select “Mount Nittany Health” from the list of portals to login to your account.
If you’re a parent, you can also request appointments and view medical records for your children using your own My Mount Nittany Health account.
The Mount Nittany Health technical support team wants you to have the best possible experience with My Mount Nittany Health, so we will be more than happy to address any of your questions or concerns as best we can. You may contact us at any of the following ways:
- Use the Technical Support form on this page.
- Email us at MyMNH@mountnittany.org.
- Contact our support line at 814.231.7103, available Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.